Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products – they build the kind of wonder that revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from unique technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Are you interested in being part of a team that continues to innovate the way people and machines interact? The launch of Siri was a defining moment in the history of Artificial Intelligence. Siri offers a faster, easier way to get things done on your Apple devices, even before you ask. Millions of people now use Siri to send messages, play their favorite songs, or even take a selfie. The AIML team is passionate about technology with a focus on enriching the customer experience. We are looking for a motivated Annotation Analyst who demonstrates active listening, integrity, and acute attention to detail and is passionate about impacting our customer’s experience. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
- Fluency in the Hebrew language with excellent comprehension, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Excellent English reading comprehension and writing skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent active listening skills with the ability to understand verbal nuances
- Understanding of the regions and cultural variations where Hebrew is spoken
- Demonstrates attention to detail and critical thinking skills in the evaluation of Siri’s language usage and dialect
- Ability to independently navigate systems and tools
- Demonstrates integrity and focuses on customer privacy
- Experience in content review or a similar environment, prior testing experience preferred
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing work-flows and responsibilities
- Grows with a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Excels at working independently to make timely decisions and take appropriate actions
- Experience as an end user of Siri, similar Intelligent Personal Assistants, or other AI
- Successfully meets or exceeds targets, working within tight deadlines
- Ability to identify business process solutions that increase efficiencies
- Ability to maintain focus and aim for high results through large volumes of tasks
Our team is comprised of very talented individuals, who are passionate about AIML and ensuring Apple services are at their best. As part of the Annotation Team, you’ll play a central role in enhancing the user experience. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, technology-focused environment. As an Annotation Analyst, you’ll listen and transcribe audio files and evaluate Siri’s response and language usage, from customers who have opted into the grading program. You’ll use your language, cultural knowledge, and analytical skills to evaluate responses against guidelines. Your flexibility and the ability to prioritize tasks is essential. We focus on the user experience, thinking creatively about how customers use Siri and use this knowledge for improvements. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us build the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be an expert in understanding, supporting, and improving the customer experience. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discount. We are seeking applicants with fluency in the Hebrew language.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to work Monday- Friday from 9:00 am-6:00 pm local time; with scheduling and work flexibility based on business needs
- Positions with language skills require strong grammar and cultural awareness
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Successful completion of initial training and certification testing
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.